Tuesday, November 11, 2008

beyond belief...

This is strange and yet funny...hardly past 10.30pm and superbabe feels like calling it a day and dozing off. What has gotten into her? Too much sex or the lack of it??? Ofcourse its the latter! I'm young and healthy...its never enuff!!! But I'm now celibate and sedated. Geez!!!

Hey, promises of a dazzling time in Thailand with my couz and my bitchy best friend come Jan. I can't wait...the sun is just yelling out on me. Oh sunny side, just throw your warm and bright sunshine all over my bod! In need of a beautiful dark tan desperately. Maybe get another tattoo...:) Oh no, the babe cant be married off with too much body modificaions. One is enough.

Shall I do a posting picture ceremony tonight? Oh yeah, I'll show you the peace sign after the boat dive I did on an office junk trip. Serious fun and serious adrenaline rush. Superbabe first virgin dive on the boat!

No comments: