Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Superbabe Logging Back In...


exhibit A : Su and SuperBabe

Good morning Hong Kong!!! Wanted to shout like Robin Williams but I guess I am not as witty as him. Anyway, its been way too long since my last entry. Too much happenings...too much procrastination and way too much excuses...therefore the absence! Nonetheless, weilim aka superbabe is still up and alive and kicking well.

Life's been a rollercoaster ride in all aspects. Sometimes I feel indifferent and other times its magnificent. Work and life in HK...not much just live one day at a time and take one day at a time really. The excitement dies down and what's left is just day in day out. Well at least the weather is getting chilly and cooling. Hello leather jackets and booties! Its not that bad afterall.

This year just flew by so quickly and the next thing you realise its almost till Christmas. Not that I am into the greetings seasons...anyway am usually oblivious to it. Just grateful its a public holiday.

1 comment:

andrew lee said...

hola cheryl!

good to know you are still in a piece, haha, hope to hear from you more!

just letting you know you're on my watch list lolz.